Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Way 2 Save


I thought I would give an update on my Way2Save account at Wachovia. You can read my first blog about it here. I opened this account around the middle of April, 2008. I have $50 transferred once a month from my checking account into this account. Other than that, the only time money goes in is when I use my debit card or pay a bill online. Each time that happens $1 is transferred from my checking a/c to my
Way2Save a/c. So far....are you ready?....I have accumulated $490.74 in this account. In just 4 months and really I haven't missed the money at all. If you had asked me in April if I could save $500 in 4 months, I would have said "no way!!!". But I have. I am hoping to just leave this money alone, but it's nice to know that I can do Christmas without credit cards this year. I've got other things in line for Christmas, InboxDollars, EBates, MyPoints, VisaExtra Points all kinds of things in the works.

No comments: