Monday, July 14, 2008

International Traveler

Well, we got Sarah on the plane yesterday morning. I wish I had taken a picture in the airport, but we left the house at 1am for the 3 hr drive to Raleigh (she had to be there at 4:30 am) and I wasn't thinking really clear. Her flight was to Leave Raleigh-Durham airport at 7:20 on 7/13, arrive in Chicago at 8:20, depart Chicago at 12:15 and arrive in Tokyo, Japan at 3pm 7/14. I am not sure how time zones are affected and I'm not sure which time zone these times listed are in, but according to one of the leaders I asked yesterday they will arrive in Japan at 3pm our time today. That means she will be traveling for a solid 31.5 hours, and according to the itnerary from People to People they hit the ground running in Japan. She is supposed to call me when she gets there, but I am not sure when she will get to. Keep her in your prayers.

No comments: