Thursday, July 10, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Better late then never...
Monday - Bacon, Eggs & Toast - This was good, we used the plum jelly that I made over the weekend on the toast.
Tuesday - Loose Meat Sammies, grilled onions, potato chips, cucumbers - I used ground pork this time, not as good as ground beef, but still good
Wednesday - out before church
Thursday - Lemon Pepper crock pot chicken, pasta salad, cucumbers, peas - This was ok - I just poured a bottle of Mrs. Dash lemon pepper marinade over split chicken breast in the crock pot, but I don't think I really like lemon pepper. The kids didn't eat it either.
Friday - Johnsonville smoked sausage links, potato chips, pasta salad, cucumbers -I have decided to take Sarah & Luke out to eat tonight to spend some time with "sissy" before she leaves. We will have these tomorrow night.
Saturday - Fend for yourself (I will have to go to bed early-have a 2 1/2 drive to have Sarah at airport at 4:30 am) - Johnsonville smoked sausage links, chips, pasta salad that we didn't have last night.
Sunday - ???

No comments: