1) Lose weight - I have a goal of 75 lbs. to get to what would still be considered overweight for my height, but I will feel good at that weight and I will go from there.
2) Exercise more - This should help with goal number 1, but will also help keep my blood pressure down, raise my good cholesterol and hopefully give me more energy.
3) Save, Save, Save - I have set a goal, but hope to increase that.
4) Pay down debt - I haven't really set the exact $ goal on this one, I need to crunch some numbers first to see what is a reasonable goal.
5) Read the Bible all the way through - I have taken the Bible that I will be using for this purpose and divided the number of pages by 365. I will need to read 4 pages a day to complete this in one year.
6) Do more with the kids, just to enjoy the time with them - I am working on a list of things that I want to do with the kids this year like Stone Mountain, DQ for ice cream, Mast General Store, etc.....
We'll see how I do.