Thursday, April 24, 2008

Inbox Dollars


I signed up for this a week or two ago and am really liking it. I have been reading e-mails that they send me and have actually signed up for a couple of things that have gotten me extra money (more on those in a minute). So far, I have accumulated about $26.31 in my account. Most of this just for reading e-mails. The two things that I have signed up for that did get me $18 of that is 1)CH DVD- it's like the DVD club the only difference is I got 3 DVD for a one time fee of $9.95- NO SHIPPING. All I have to do is order 2 DVD's a year @ $7.95 - $14.95 ea (no shipping charges) to maintain my membership. I can cancel anytime after the first year. I would do that anyway so I see this as not spending extra money to get my $10 sign up bonus with Inbox Dollars. 2)Greatfun.com - I signed up for the one month trial for $1- This will get me a $10 Exxon Gas card, $8 in my Inbox Dollars account and I will cancel within the first month if I don't think it is something we will use. I think I will just let the money accumulate and request my check about October and use it to go Christmas shopping. Check out the link to the right and sign up.

No comments: