Sunday, June 8, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Well, I didn't do as good last week as the week before, but it has been so hot I just don't want to cook. I will try to do better this week.

Monday - Bacon, Eggs, Biscuits, Gravy - R brought home pizza
Tuesday - Pasta w/Peas & Sausage, Salad, Bread - R & Luke to graduation, Me & Sarah shopping
Wednesday - Sandwiches, Chips, Pasta Salad - sick, didn't even go to work.
Thursday - Meatloaf, Mashed Potatos, Green Beans, Bread - bacon, eggs & toast
Friday - Leftovers or Salads
Saturday - ??? - Out to eat at K&W
Sunday - Spaghetti, Salad, Garlic Bread -out to Shiki's for Father's Day

I found a great, easy recipe for a fruit salad on another blog last week, but I don't remember where it was. I made it today, and it was GOOD!

2 11 oz. cans Mandarin oranges, drained
1 20oz can Pineapple Chunks, undrained
2 bananas sliced
1 box Banana Cream Instant Pudding
Just mix it together and stick in the fridge. I left out the bananas and added some maraschino(?) cherries.

For other menu plan ideas check out org junkie.

No comments: