Tuesday, October 7, 2008

CVS

I've been really slack here lately. Not just in posting, but in working the deals at all. I got out of the menu planning practice when we went to the beach and just haven't been able to get back into it. Hopefully next week I can start that back up. I did finally make it to CVS yesterday to work some of this weeks deals. I started out with $8 ECB's and did 4 separate transactions.

2)Bic Soleil Razors (used 2)$2/1 cpns)
2)Colgate MaxFresh Toothpaste(used 2)$1/1 cpns)
1)150ct Motrin IB (used $1/1 cpn)
1)125ct Tylenol Extra Strength (used $2/1 cpn)
1)8oz Tylenol Cold liquid (used $1/1 cpn)
1)32oz Vitamin Water
1)3ct Wellpatch Arthritis Relief pads (used $1/1 cpn)
1)14ct Always Infinity Pads

Total OOP: $7.40
ECB's for next time: $13.26

**This deal would have been better but my CVS has changed their cpn policy. They will only take 1 cpn per transaction for each same product. So I had to purchase the 2 Bic razors in two separate transactions and the 2 Toothpastes in two separate transactions. I didn't have my deals worked out that way so it messed me up just a little bit. I still don't think I did too bad.

No comments: