Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween 2008





This years pumpkin is done. It is not nearly as cool as last years, but it is still cute. Luke basically drew out the pattern, he wanted a vampire pumpkin. It took a while to clean it out, because I like to save the seeds and roast them. It takes a while to separate them from the pumpkin guts. I will share that recipe later. You can't really tell, but he has painted blood on the mouth to make it look "real". This year was a little sad for me. For the first time in about 15 years, Sarah did not help carve the pumpkin. She opted instead to go to the movies with her friend, which marks the first time she has gone out with a friend without an adult driving or present. I'm not sure I'm really ready for this. Here is last years pumpkin and my dog Tinkerbell in her costume. This year she will be a witch.

Tinkerbell 2007



2007

Best Pumpkin we have done...

No comments: